Employment visa was refused

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
balac_m
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Employment visa was refused

Post by balac_m » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Your reason for reject is

Points is:-
ID:- insufficient documents submitted in the support of the application:- please see link "document Required" as display on our website - www.inis.gov.ie

INCO :- inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied

OC:- observed the conditions of the visa - the visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration and the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed.

OK, here are my points

1. Make sure your employer

- Is registered with CRO
- Is registered with Revenue and accounts are in date
- Is given the advt in the media for this position
- Is in the employment ratio of 50:50 (50% EEA citizens and 50% non-EEA citizens including you)
- Is your salary paid directly by the employer (not through any agency)

2. Make sure your contract offers 30000 Euros min salary p.a
3. Make sure your experience certificate mentioning that you have at least 2 years experience on the position of "Chef de Partie"
4. Make sure to submit the following with the appeal letter
1. Application summary
2. Passport
3. Covering letter
4. Employment contract
5. Offer Letter
6. Work permit
7. Job acceptance mail and all communications
8. All your certificates
9. Your bank statement (should be on bank letterhead and signed/stamped by the official) for the last 6 months that includes your salary mentioned in your experience letters
10 .All of your previous and current experience certificates,
11. PCC

5. Use the following appeal letter format and change according to your need.

From
Your name and address

To
The Visa Officer,
Embassy of Ireland
C 17, Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110021

Dear Sir/Madam,
Reg: Appeal for the Visa refusal decision on the Application Ref. number XXXXXXX.

I’m (yourname), born on (DOB), in (birthplace as per passport), India with the Indian Passport Number XXXXXXX. I’m living at the address mentioned above since XXXXX.
I’m writing this letter as remonstration for the rejection of my employment visa application I received from Ireland Embassy on (refusal letter date).
My application was refused for the reason that my application failed to meet the requirements of (the reason for rejection and what you've done on those points. it should be point by point and word by word)
Hence I am writing to appeal my visa application desition and I’ve attached the additional documents(all your new documents, list here)
I hope you can respond to my appeal as soon as possible. Thank you for considering my appeal and I hope to hear a positive response from you.
I will observe the conditions of my visa, I will not become a burden on the State, and I will leave the State on the expiry of my permission to remain.
Thanking you
Yours Sincerely,

and send all the documents directly to the address mentioning your application number on the envelope.

Make sure there are no inconsistencies in the information supplied.
Make sure to get another offer letter from your employer changing the date (ie from July 2019 to employment permit end date). If you need more info can you share your employment permit start and end date?

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:06 pm

thank you for help.

but status agian same & my visa was refused after appeal.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:47 am

Sorry to hear that. Have you resolved all the points you've notified on the initial refusal letter? Especially the one with your employer? Did they sent any proofs regarding that which you attached to the appeal?

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:19 am

Yes he was sent all docs to embassy to take help from solicitor & from my side i had sent my all original documents but still same reply.
Please let me know if you need anything.

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Not sure! Probably the solicitor might help with this scenario with the right documents.

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 am

Any other options available or should I leave it. Because i have 3 year valid work permit.

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:38 am

Make sure you coordinate with your employer and solicitor and submit the information. The direct submissions won't work. So you have to get all the documents and submit them together. You can apply again. PM me with the full refusal letters, I can get opinions on it from my friends who are on that domain.

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:06 pm

my employer sent all the details with refusal details, please share to me your mail id so that i'll share all docs for review.

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:19 pm

any possibility to re-applying because my employer said to I don't know about that & I can't help anymore.
or if possible to provide to me anyone JOB in a hotel for any department because of my work permit is waste :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 pm

I had submitted all the files as per the required documents as per the last time bank statement pending from my side only.
I had addressed all the reasons & yes my father’s friend gives to me email id for this position because I am searching job that time after completing my diploma course & for cooking purpose, I am ready to do practically. About my employment letter mentioned all contact details in the experience letter but I don’t know what the actual requirement to the embassy .
During the interview, I don’t have any idea to embassy called for interview & even I didn’t receive any mail for this however my employer done for everything including the interview so what is the gap.
I am belonging to Amritsar location this is a small place & not very high-level hotel in this city so how to I proved high experience. I am a middle class work during the working I am completed my required education & yes in between gap because of the money problem. I don’t know how to be a satisfied embassy.
It is not easy to get a job in abroad due to family problem I needed.
From employer all details sent but the embassy didn’t mention which details messing from the employer side.
One more this is I am signing acceptance letter due to requiring by VFS team I am already asked to him it is doesn’t require because already signed contract but he said to me as per the checklist it is mandatory so I don’t have any option because very less time to submit the file.

Pls help if possible

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Refuse appeal letter

Visa application no. 38729352
Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to inform you that your appeal against the refusal of visa application has been examined by an appeals officer from the Irish Naturalization & immigration service.
I regret to inform you that this appeal has not been successful.
Your application has been re-examined by appeals officer & having taken all documentation & information provided into consideration, it was decided that the original decision to refuse the visa should be upheld.
The reasons for refusal are as follows:
ID : insufficient documents submitted in the support of the application:- please see link "document Required" as display on our website - www.inis.gov.ie
INCO :- inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied
OC:- observed the conditions of the visa - the visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration and the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed.
SP: Gaps in education or employment not accounted for
You have not addressed all the refusal reasons listed on the refusal letter. You were interviewed by the visa office on 18/04/2019 over the phone and stated that your father’s friend told you about the job, saw the vacancy on the Irish website & you sent an email with all your details. However, when you were asked how to cook several Indian dishes & given the ingredients for several recipes’ cuisine. Although you submitted several employment letters, the quality of these letter is very poor & the there were insufficient contact details for the visa office to verify if they were genuine employment letters. You did not submit any other evidence that you had worked for these companies in India. You sent an email on 21/03/2019 stating that you had accepted the job but had already accepted the job because you had signed the contract in October 2018. The appeals officer is not satisfied that you have demonstrated that you have the required experience & skills for this position. Also, the employer has not submitted sufficient evidence of the recruitment process used for recruiting a chef in Ireland prior to seeking a non-EEA national from abroad.

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 pm

The content of the letter is self-explanatory. You failed on the following

1. The gaps between employment are not accounted for or hidden from the embassy. You have to provide them or explain to them why there was a gap between your previous employments. Also, the experience letter is not verifiable as the embassy cannot contact the relevant people who gave these letters. Along with the poor quality of the letters, it made the embassy believes that you are not genuine and you submitted the forged documents. Your bank statements should have been substituted this issue. But you've not provided them or the provided statements didn't match the salary you are getting on your previous employment.
2. You have submitted the embassy with contradicting information regarding job acceptance, which is not good.
3. You have not provided enough information on the phone interview.

Along with that, your employer hasn't provided an explanation of why he is looking for Indian chef before looking on the available resources in Ireland considering a lot of Indian peoples are in Ireland.

It is very hard to get the visa unless your situation changes. Please don't submit the embassy with the contradicting information. If you found submitting forged documents, you could be banned.

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:03 pm

In my experience letter already mentioned all contact details with address.
& I have already informed while the interview my salary did not credit in my bank account.
rest I am working in a restaurant which is not a 5-star hotel.

I have given all document with stamp & signature of the restaurant owner.

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am

Any other options to get job in Ireland & visa because my work permit will be wast

Bik522260
Seasoned Member

Post by Bik522260 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:53 pm

HI All,

Please help on this because my work permit valid from 31/01/2019 to 30/01/2021.

any other option to re- apply my application . please help on this. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(