Calculation of no. of days for Citizenship

General topic discussion forum
pinkbluerain
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Calculation of no. of days for Citizenship

Post by pinkbluerain » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi,

For citizienship, calculation of days, do they take the end date of the latest stamp into account. I am completing the required no. of days i.e 1825 , but it is just over around 1860 till the end of September 2018. Our GNIB Stamp is till June 2019, and by then we will complete 2000 + days.

Is it advisable to wait more or is it okay to apply.

Thank You,
Rains

zeno
Seasoned Member

Re: Calculation of no. of days for Citizenship

Post by zeno » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm

If the residency calculator says you qualify then go ahead. Why to wait and pay €400 again next year for GNIB and reentry visa? By the time your renewal comes, you will be an Irish!

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 am

i feel so strange why so many people want to leave indian citizenship and so much interested to get Irish Citizenship.
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

joe_joe
Seasoned Member

Post by joe_joe » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:50 am

there is nothing to shame about.
its individual choice.

humans migrated from African continent and settled all over..
quite natural

pinkbluerain
Seasoned Member

Post by pinkbluerain » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 am

zeno wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm
If the residency calculator says you qualify then go ahead. Why to wait and pay €400 again next year for GNIB and reentry visa? By the time your renewal comes, you will be an Irish!
Thank you Zeno

pinkbluerain
Seasoned Member

Post by pinkbluerain » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:03 am

Spinbot wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 am
i feel so strange why so many people want to leave indian citizenship and so much interested and dying to get Irish Citizenship.Just a shame right forgetting own country where you studied, born,worked,food so much cultural ties and dying to get another country citizenship.

I still know its your own choice but SUCH A SHAME.
Thank you,

I think you are working in Ireland based on your post, In that case you should not work in any other country too.

Rgds,
Rains

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Working is different and getting a citizenship is different.
UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

joe_joe
Seasoned Member

Post by joe_joe » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Spinbot wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 pm
Working is different and dying for getting a citizenship is different.I will work and go back and not like you people leaving back the country which gave me everything.

heard of the word 'immigration' , 'naturalization' etc?

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Spinbot wrote:
Working is different and dying for getting a citizenship is different.I will work and go back and not like you people leaving back the country which gave me everything.

Bro no one is dying to get citizenship, its just along the way you can apply and by taking up citizenship who told you that we cannot go back to our country or we don't love our country. If that is the case in the first place you shouldn't be here at all you should have not taken up a job in another country, i'm sure you might have had the option of staying back.

So lets not get into desh prem nd all. We all love our country period.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

joe_joe wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:54 pm
Spinbot wrote:

heard of the word 'immigration' , 'naturalization' etc?
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 pm

nijith05 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Spinbot wrote:

Bro no one is dying to get citizenship, its just along the way you can apply and by taking up citizenship who told you that we cannot go back to our country or we don't love our country. If that is the case in the first place you shouldn't be here at all you should have not taken up a job in another country, i'm sure you might have had the option of staying back.

OH IS IT YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY.so what have you done to show your love to your country other than supporting cricket matches and watching movies.And don't try to act like a saint.We all know why you people r running after irish citizenship.So please stop giving lame excuses

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Spinbot wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 pm
nijith05 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Spinbot wrote:

OH IS IT YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY.so what have you done to show your love to your country other than supporting cricket matches and watching movies.And don't try to act like a saint.We all know why you people r running after irish citizenship.So please stop giving lame excuses
Ok to make you happy i will accept i don't love my country is that ok for you, now tell me why the hell are you here, stay back and do a bit for your country man rather than bragging and showing of love for country in the public forum. oh btw i don't give a f*** about cricket or movies.

some people just want attention you are one of them get over it, its individual choice whether to go for citizenship or not and i guess your country has not taught you how to behave and not intrude in one's private matter.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Hahaha you can change whatever even u r citizenship also as you have no love towards u r country.But u cannot change your skin colour right which will show u r origin. So stop being fake.

If a crow tries to fly higher it cannot become Eagle you fool.

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Spinbot wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:08 pm
Hahaha you can change whatever even u r citizenship also as you have no love towards u r country.But u cannot change your skin colour right which will show u r origin. So stop being fake.

If a crow tries to fly higher it cannot become Eagle you fool.
mate i'm not being fake, whatever i mentioned earlier is true, i don't want to change the skin color either i'm perfectly happy with it, so much of love towards the country still living here what for go back, you never replied why the hell are you here you little dumbass. Grow up man and behave like a man if you are one and it Looks like you are fake to me for obvious reasons.

BTW thats a nice a quote but use it where needed not at the wrong place, padhe likhe gavar thats wat i call people like you.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:07 am

And don't call me mate i don't need a shit fellow like you as a mate.
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.