Green Card for Migrants

A collection of articles that may be helpful while accessing public services in Ireland.
Please remember to put the source information.<br>
Please Note:We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
Philip

Re: Green Card for Migrants

Post by Philip » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 am

Hello Friends,
They should really be introducing the points system like in Canada, New Zealand.....it shouldn't be only on salary but also your experience, education/professional qualifications & recognizations. Also job shouldn't be a criteria to apply for green card. Gud Luck!!!!!!!

pritamsingh98
Antispam: No

Post by pritamsingh98 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 pm

no idea maybe soon

Godfrey

Post by Godfrey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:57 am

Hello friends!
Green Cards are sometimes issued by the USCIS to individuals that are defined and categorized as Special Immigrants. The “Special Immigrant” category consists of different categories that have specific requirements. These specific application requirements must be fulfilled for the Green Card immigration application to be accepted. Green Card application requirements include favorable recommendation letters, certified copies of original documents, bank account statements, insurance documents, and evidence of higher education.

webmaster.9839

Post by webmaster.9839 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 am

i also want Green Card....

MarchelleChang

Post by MarchelleChang » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 am

I am not sure how much influence can greenparty make on this issue?

arif1977

Post by arif1977 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:27 am

hello, Myself Arif from odisha, a Chartered Engineer and Manager from UK EC and CMI. I have been granted with " Green Card" and moving to Ireland just after this summer vacation. I am joining a manufactuing company as Chief technology officer with good reward package( 75K) with benefits like CAR and House. I have been many times in the past Ireland, NI and UK and very frequent travelr to Europe. I liked Ireland only because of friendly peoples and culture. Please share if you have any different experience living there. There are lots of question still in terms of schools, education system, medical facility etc...! all these i am going to explore as i will start living there. it will be great if you could share something so that we will be well prepared. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Arif,