Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
sugarpop167
Antispam: No

Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Post by sugarpop167 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:57 am

Hello,
I have a small issue if someone can guide me.

I am Irish Citizenship holder and i want to apply Spouse/Family visa for my wife and 2 Minor kids.

I was going through the online application where it mentioned that...

" A separate online Visa/Preclearance application must be completed for each dependent intending to travel whether they hold their own passport or are included on yours. A Visa/Preclearance processing fee is payable for each individual application"

Now my question is okay i will fill in three seperate online applications One for wife and two seperate for Minos. But when i will submit the documents at VFS Global/Gerry’s in relation to the family applications, Should i make three seperate documented files or all the documents will be in one pack with the mother ? Because kids are Minor's ? I am quite confused. Any Suggestions will Help alot.

Regards

balac_m
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Urgent Help - Filling Joint Family Application

Post by balac_m » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm

You have to submit three separate applications but you can submit it together. Book an appointment at the same time in VFS while applying on VFS site. They will process it together. If you are supplying the same document for all the applications, you just need to submit it once, not for all applications. (ie. one copy of bank statement is fine for all applications)