STAMP 1 and IRP card holder, London transit

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
dhineshks
Antispam: No

STAMP 1 and IRP card holder, London transit

Post by dhineshks » Sun May 19, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello,

I know this has been discussed many times in the forum but still have a doubt as I'm holding stamp 1. Lot of ppl mentioned they are in stamp 4 IRP card. Will that makes a difference while coming back to Dublin via Heathrow ?

I have valid stamp 1 IRP, my wife has stamp 3 and I have multi entry visa for my kid. I am going and coming back via heathrow. No terminal or airport change. I understand while going there won't be any issues. But while coming will I require transit ?

Regards
D

dhineshks

Re: STAMP 1 and IRP card holder, London transit

Post by dhineshks » Mon May 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello All,

Please share your thoughts. I am worried as Ireland has now abolished multi entry visas. So, i won't be having any visa and I have to rely on my IRP card for Transit.

Regards
D

KGOEL
Seasoned Member

Post by KGOEL » Thu May 23, 2019 7:46 pm

Don't worry at the Heathrow border control they will ask for your IRP ,will ask you how long have you been working and will give you a transit stamp for that particular day

dhineshks

Post by dhineshks » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:56 pm

KGOEL wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:46 pm
Don't worry at the Heathrow border control they will ask for your IRP ,will ask you how long have you been working and will give you a transit stamp for that particular day
Thank you KGOEL.. i completed my trip without any issue. As you mention, London transit was smooth.

Regards
D