Critical Skills Employment Permit

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
Irish.Dreams
Antispam: No

Critical Skills Employment Permit

Post by Irish.Dreams » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:11 am

Hi

I am working in Ireland from last 1.5 year under Critical Skills Work Permit and Employment Visa.

Now, I have received a new job offer and my new employer is under Trusted Partner category. They are not providing assistance for new work permit process. (I would need a new work permit as I am still on Stamp 1)
I consulted the agencies like Visa First for my query and they said they would charge me 1100 Euros (their fees) + 1000 Euros (Work permit). My query is if I apply this on my own to save my 1100 Euros, would there be any difference? Would I receive my critical skills work permit in 3 weeks (current process time for trusted partner) then?

Eagerly waiting for the response! Thank you.

radhika_sharma38

Re: Critical Skills Employment Permit

Post by radhika_sharma38 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:41 am

The application is not that difficult and you can try filling it up and see. there is also online guide available on the website. Shouldn't matter if you have all the relevant documents, but this is just my opinion.

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Post by balac_m » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:45 am

I would recommend you to be cautious because most of the trusted partner will apply for the work permit themselves. If they are not sponsoring the work permit, the application process is very easy and straightforward that you can do it yourself even if you want to apply. You have to get a few information and documents from your employer to fill in the application. If the application is successful, you will get the work permit in three weeks

abhi6512

Post by abhi6512 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Did u get your work permit or you are still looking for the help in the process? I have recently completed my WP all by myself, I can help.

-Abhi

gsp2280
Seasoned Member

Post by gsp2280 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi Abhi,
Can you help me
My friend need to apply Csep work permit from stamp 1g
Can you please let me know document required and can he apply himself .
Thanks in advance for your support

Gurpreet