Spouse Visa Refused

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
ash_y
Antispam: No

Spouse Visa Refused

Post by ash_y » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Hey Guys,

I applied for a join spouse visa and it was refused stating the following reasons:

F:- Finances - No Evidence of finances shown
ID:- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application:- please
see link to "Documents Required" as displayed on our website - www.inis.gov.ie
INCO:- Inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied.
RH:- Relationship History - Have not shown evidence of a relationship being in
existence prior to and since marriage. Note: For immigration purposes it is not
sufficient for a relationship to have developed over the internet or by
telephone/sms. A relationship must include a number of face to face meetings
(excluding webcam) between the parties. You must satisfy the visa officer that
the relationship is bona-fide.

Applicant failed to submit personal financial documents and evidence of relationship history before/since marriage.

We plan to appeal and provide:

1. my bank statements
2. our pictures, wedding card
3. Renewed GNIB card(already submitted over email)

Will this suffice or should we provide any other documentation other than the above?
Last edited by ash_y on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ash_y

Re: Spouse Visa Refusal

Post by ash_y » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 pm

I will also be attaching his new work permit as he recently moved to a CSWP. Also, we had an arranged marriage and I plan to provide a detailed summary of our relationship in my cover letter. Will this cause any problems or raise any more questions about our relationship?

Please let me know what more i can add to my appeal. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

frafiq
Seasoned Member

Re: Spouse Visa Refused

Post by frafiq » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Bank statements of your partner whom you are going to join should also be provided. This is more important than your bank statements. You can also attach screenshots of any apps (for e.g. whats app) you use to communicate with your partner.

Do you know what are the contradictions/inconsistencies they are talking about? If you do know then provide some kind of proof to remove that doubt.

Did your partner come from Ireland to your country to marry you? If yes then share the air tickets and copy of his/her passport pages showing stamps for the days he/she arrived in your country.

ash_y

Post by ash_y » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:41 am

frafiq wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm
Bank statements of your partner whom you are going to join should also be provided. This is more important than your bank statements. You can also attach screenshots of any apps (for e.g. whats app) you use to communicate with your partner.

Do you know what are the contradictions/inconsistencies they are talking about? If you do know then provide some kind of proof to remove that doubt.

Did your partner come from Ireland to your country to marry you? If yes then share the air tickets and copy of his/her passport pages showing stamps for the days he/she arrived in your country.
Hey!
With my original application, I had submitted my husband’s bank statements, pay slips, p60 but did not submit any financial documents of mine, hence, will be submitting my bank statements with the appeal

We are not sure what inconsistencies they are talking about, so not sure how to clear their doubt.

Do you mean i should attach screenshots of the chats between us? Yes, will be attaching his flight tickets and stamps copies along with our photographs(wedding, engagement, etc.) and our wedding card and a cover letter detailing our relationship.

Thank you for your help :)

frafiq
Seasoned Member

Post by frafiq » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:30 am

Okay good.

Yes screenshots of chats. No problem and best of luck.

indian1984

Post by indian1984 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Guys,

Need help. is it mandatory to show money transferred into my wife's account in India to establish relationship ? I haven't trxd money to her via my Irish bank account.

Thanks
A

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:14 am

indian1984 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:22 pm
Guys,

Need help. is it mandatory to show money transferred into my wife's account in India to establish relationship ? I haven't trxd money to her via my Irish bank account.

Thanks
A
I transferred from my Indian accounts.

indian1984

Post by indian1984 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:09 pm

ok - but is it mandatory if my wife is financially self sufficient and have no rent to pay as living with my parents?

savi
Seasoned Member

Post by savi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm

yellareddyyalluru wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:14 am
indian1984 wrote:
Guys,

Thanks
A
So did they consider it or it should be irish bank account only .

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:25 pm

savi wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:00 pm
yellareddyyalluru wrote:
indian1984 wrote:
Guys,

Thanks
A
They considered it

savi
Seasoned Member

Post by savi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:04 pm

yellareddyyalluru wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:25 pm
savi wrote:
yellareddyyalluru wrote:

They considered it
thanks for replying :D my husband has transferred money from his indian bank accounts would show those statements then. other thing is vfs guys ask for bank stamps on statements i can provide stamps on my bank statements but not his cos he is in ireland.bank people want the account holder in person for the stamps so hope they consider just the downloaded pdf format e-statement ..

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:01 pm

savi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:04 pm
yellareddyyalluru wrote:
savi wrote:

They considered it
thanks for replying :D my husband has transferred money from his indian bank accounts would show those statements then. other thing is vfs guys ask for bank stamps on statements i can provide stamps on my bank statements but not his cos he is in ireland.bank people want the account holder in person for the stamps so hope they consider just the downloaded pdf format e-statement ..
The same was asked for my wife. I already told her to tell them that I am in Ireland. Even if they insist, I told her to ask them to continue with the process and she will bear the brunt of rejection. she did the same. She got the visa.

savi
Seasoned Member

Post by savi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:54 am

yellareddyyalluru wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:01 pm
savi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:04 pm
yellareddyyalluru wrote:

They considered it
The same was asked for my wife. I already told her to tell them that I am in Ireland. Even if they insist, I told her to ask them to continue with the process and she will bear the brunt of rejection. she did the same. She got the visa.
o good thanks for letting me know i will do the same :D fingers crossed

mobdev

Post by mobdev » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:10 am

Documents to show your proof of relationship :

1. If you stayed together in India, please submit address proof of both of you in India. This will prove you stayed together in India.

2. Attach multiple marriage pics especially photo taken with other people.

3. Submit spouse latest bank statement and highlight fund transfer from your account. mark all transfers with a soft marker sketch pen. Use sticky notes if you want to mention any extra details. don't write on the statement. If she working in India, provide payslip.

Is you spouse passport contain your name as spouse ? It's not mandatory but if you add your name, it will help in your case.

Check is there any supplementary document you can obtain that prove marriage other than marriage certificate. I'm not aware of anything of such but please check. If you =r marriage certificate not in English, do a certified translation.

Write a good cover letter explaining how you met and married. Also mention about financial support you gave after marriage and mention you highlighted in the statement.

Finally, read the required documents again carefully and submit maximum documents as possible.