Stamp 4 support letter refused

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
chako3
Antispam: No

Stamp 4 support letter refused

Post by chako3 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:10 am

I am working in Ireland since February 2017. Applied for Stamp 4 support letter in September. This week I received an email from DJEI that they want explanation letter from my employer as there is difference between salary mentioned in work permit and in my P60.

The difference is because of unpaid sick leaves. I sent explanation letter from employer to DJEI. Today I was informed that my application is refused due to this reason. And asked to appeal with medical certificate for sick leaves.

I do have receipts, prescriptions and certificate for the sick leaves taken in 2018. But I don't have any documents for sick leaves taken in 2017 as it was single day leave (total 7 in 2017). Garda appointment for next week has already been scheduled.

What should I do now ? Which options do I have and what are the consequences ?

skIreInd

Re: Stamp 4 support letter refused

Post by skIreInd » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:26 am

Hi chako3,

Could you please update what happened with your refusal.
Did they approved your appeal?
I am facing the same problem, my request got rejected with the same reason.

liffey

Post by liffey » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm

HI I have a similar problem,

My CSWP states my salary as 55000 euros but in my offer letter and pay slip it states 55500 euros. 500 euros more
So not sure what to do now and how to rectify this error while applying for stamp4 letter

Any advice would really help

Regards,

mobdev

Post by mobdev » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:15 pm

@chako3 How much was your difference in salary ?Will they ignore small differences ?

stealthIndian
Seasoned Member

Post by stealthIndian » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Basically, the salary amount need to be same or more, but not less than what is is mentioned on the Permit. So people getting more salary than what is is specified on permit is fine. Shouldn't be less. In that case, its case to case basis but mostly Employer need to provide explanation why the employee is getting less pay than what it is on the Permit.

liffey

Post by liffey » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:18 am

Hi StealthIndian,

Thanks a million.
One more doubt if you can help me out for below -

Only my insurance is paid by my employer and Laya is the insurance provider
But for my spouse, I have added to the Laya and its being deducted from my salary on a monthly basis.
So the deductions happen accordingly and is reflected in my payslips and P60s.

Will this cause the problem ? as I get paid less

Your suggestions is highly valued and appreciated.
Thanks a million

Regards,

Lula

Post by Lula » Wed May 15, 2019 12:42 pm

Hi Chako3,

Please update the post if you received an answer for your appeal.

My boyfriend is facing the same issue, they say there is a difference in the 2017 p60, because the work permit is valid from 01/07/2017 and he actually started working on 24/07/2017, so, of course, the salary for that first month was for 1 week work.

Is anyone in a similar situation? He is going to appeal, does anyone know how much time they could take in answering? I'm concerned because his work permit expires on 30/06.

Thanks,
Lula