Family visit visa to Ireland HELP!!

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
nareshj1256
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Family visit visa to Ireland HELP!!

Post by nareshj1256 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi,

My brother is looking to visit me in Ireland for 20 days. He has a job where he earns about 30,000 rupees monthly and doesn't has a good bank statement because the salary wasn't paid in bank account only recently for 2 months it is coming to his bank account.

So i have written in my invitation letter that i will pay for all his visit including airline tickets, living expenses etc. Does this show that he will not return back to his home country? Are there any chances that the visa officer might reject his visa because i am paying for all his visit?

balac_m
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Family visit visa to Ireland HELP!!

Post by balac_m » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:06 pm

He can get a letter from his employer stated that he is working for so many days and he will be coming back in such and such dates.. etc. In addition, he can accompany the application with the property document (any land, home) with the application. They will be accepted. Also, you have to supply your payslips, employer letter and p60. He also needs to supply his bank statement(if he has money in his account or not is irrelevant). It has to be bank supplied and signed with your brother address and account type,etc.. for the last 6 months.

zeno
Seasoned Member

Re: Family visit visa to Ireland HELP!!

Post by zeno » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:50 am

nareshj1256 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:38 pm
Hi,

My brother is looking to visit me in Ireland for 20 days. He has a job where he earns about 30,000 rupees monthly and doesn't has a good bank statement because the salary wasn't paid in bank account only recently for 2 months it is coming to his bank account.

So i have written in my invitation letter that i will pay for all his visit including airline tickets, living expenses etc. Does this show that he will not return back to his home country? Are there any chances that the visa officer might reject his visa because i am paying for all his visit?
Supply his bank statement (last 6 months), salary slips (last 3 whatever is available) and a company letter that he is a full time employee.

It is ok to say you will fund his visit - you have to supply your financial documents - same as mentioned above plus your last P60.

If your brother has a property on his name or a rental agreement, do supply that.

Your brother's employment and asset/rental documents will provide evidence that your brother has ties back in India to return. In addition you have to address a letter to visa officer mentioning you give guarantee that your brother will return before the visa expires. This letter should be attached to your brother's visa application.