Can we apply CSEP employment visa from Ireland and Spouse join visa from India separately?

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Can we apply CSEP employment visa from Ireland and Spouse join visa from India separately?

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:08 am

I came to Ireland in 2017 to study MBA at Trinity College Dublin. After the course, I got a job offer and am working on a 1G stamp. I have already applied to the critical skills work permit with support from the employer. It is a standard application. I am married and my wife is in India. Once I have the work permit in my hands, I want to apply for Spouse join visa along with my employment visa. Where should I apply for spouse visa if I apply for employment Visa in Dublin? Thanks and Regards

KGOEL
Seasoned Member

Re: Can we apply CSEP employment visa from Ireland and Spouse join visa from India separately?

Post by KGOEL » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 am

If the CSEP gets approved then your Spouse can apply for Spouse join visa from India not from Ireland
they need to apply from VFS site who deals with Irish visa in India

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Re: Can we apply CSEP employment visa from Ireland and Spouse join visa from India separately?

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello Goel,

Ok. In that case, will it be approved along with my employment visa if applied on the same date?

Thanks,
Yella