Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
savi
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by savi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 pm

bikash_1990 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:57 am
Hi Guys,

Those who have got their visa decision recently could you please update the excel tracker.
In recent times there has been a lot of decision lists published but the tracker has not been updated accordingly.
Trying to figure out the current processing time of Join Spouse for CSEP, if it matches with what has been mentioned on the website. Any information on this would be a great help.

Thanks a million!

Cheers!!
Bikash
Ya this update would be helpful for those who are applying in coming months they would get an idea on the processing times

panchkapunch

Post by panchkapunch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 am

FYI- my wife got her join spouse visa approved. I am on Stamp 4. We had applied on 2nd Jan 2019 through VFS kolkata (reached NDVI on 7th Jan 2019) and the approval was in INIS Dublin list published on 12th March, 2019. As of 13th March, the VFS tracking says that the processed application has been dispatched.

shadi_mrt

Post by shadi_mrt » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi all, My husband is studying MA at Lit university. After 6 months we requested for getting short visa but fortunately my visa request has been refused for some reason. I wonder if you know lawyer , please introduce me. We want to know how my husband can change his student visa to work. How much should his income be until I can get a long visa? and ....
Thanks for your help and support.

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 pm

shadi_mrt wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi all, My husband is studying MA at Lit university. After 6 months we requested for getting short visa but fortunately my visa request has been refused for some reason. I wonder if you know lawyer , please introduce me. We want to know how my husband can change his student visa to work. How much should his income be until I can get a long visa? and ....
you don't require a lawyer.

shadi_mrt

Post by shadi_mrt » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 pm

yellareddyyalluru wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 pm
shadi_mrt wrote:
I read the rules on citizens information website but it was very complicated! What is your suggestion?

shadi_mrt

Post by shadi_mrt » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:35 am

yellareddyyalluru wrote:
shadi_mrt wrote:
my husband is a masters student who will be graduating soon, He will be applying for the graduate visa which is stamp 1G,

will I be allowed to go to Ireland if he has stamp 1G?
thanks

Mufsi

Post by Mufsi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 am

Hai,
How to get whatsapp call history for visa purpose??
Tnkz dears

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:08 am

shadi_mrt wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:35 am
yellareddyyalluru wrote:
shadi_mrt wrote:
my husband is a masters student who will be graduating soon, He will be applying for the graduate visa which is stamp 1G,

will I be allowed to go to Ireland if he has stamp 1G?
thanks
No. It will take more than 1 year and you won't be eligible for stamp 1.

shadi_mrt

Post by shadi_mrt » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:25 pm

No. It will take more than 1 year and you won't be eligible for stamp 1.
[/quote]

Mufsi

Post by Mufsi » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:54 am

How long does it take for stamp 1 processing?

njkiran
Seasoned Member

Post by njkiran » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 pm

panchkapunch wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 am
FYI- my wife got her join spouse visa approved. I am on Stamp 4. We had applied on 2nd Jan 2019 through VFS kolkata (reached NDVI on 7th Jan 2019) and the approval was in INIS Dublin list published on 12th March, 2019. As of 13th March, the VFS tracking says that the processed application has been dispatched.
Hi, Please could you provide information in terms of how long it took for you to receive your passport in hand once it’s approved?

panchkapunch

Post by panchkapunch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:12 pm

njkiran wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 pm
panchkapunch wrote:
Hi, Please could you provide information in terms of how long it took for you to receive your passport in hand once it’s approved?

we saw it on the list on 12th March, We got a call from VFS that it was available for counter collection from 15th March (we had opted for counter collection instead of courier option)

Udayonview2384

Post by Udayonview2384 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:55 am

samt wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:21 am
Applied via VFS HYD on Jan 03 2018
Visa Category: Join Spouse - CS Permit
Still waiting, no decision.
Called the embassy and the lady said to email and not to call.
Emailed multiple times earlier this week, but no reply. Today I again emailed them and they replied with the below line
"A decision on your visa application will be taken as soon as possible."
Not sure what time period is as soon as possible as I have crossed 10wks+ waiting.

-Sam
I think it depends on the expected travel date which you have mentioned in the Visa application

nreddy
Seasoned Member

Post by nreddy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:53 am

panchkapunch wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:12 pm
njkiran wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:36 pm
panchkapunch wrote:

we saw it on the list on 12th March, We got a call from VFS that it was available for counter collection from 15th March (we had opted for counter collection instead of courier option)
Hi All,

Please keep updating the visa tracking sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks

Btj

Post by Btj » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 am

Hi All,

My husband is in Ireland (visa type: join spouse), now he has stamp4. Can you go for holiday in India with the stap4 or does he need any visa?
We asked the question in the immigration office but they said they don't know about it.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,