Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
Singh2018
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Singh2018 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Keep refreshing the https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ ... s-appeals/ website, waiting for the decisions to be published seems as if it will be Tuesday now.

panchkapunch
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by panchkapunch » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Tamil111 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am
Tamil111 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm
I applied on 7th June'2018.
I got a information stating embassy in delhi will be sending my Family visa application to Dublin for further processing.
Not sure why they waited so long to send it to dublin for processing. And also not sure how long embassy in dublin takes to process.

7 months over still waiting...
Hi Guys..
My family got the visa on 31st Jan. Embassy in Delhi told that they would be sending the application to Dublin for processing in 2nd Jan but actually they sent it on 26th Jan to Dublin and I was asked to contact visamail@justice.ie. I mail them with my concerns on long delay, they responded quickly and granted the visa.

So in total it took 7 months 23 days to get visa for my family. I strongly believe it won't take so many days for others now as they are processing quickly. All the best to everyone who are waiting to bring their family and God bless.
Congrats - long wait.
CSEP or Stamp 4?

Tamil111
Seasoned Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Tamil111 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:13 pm

panchkapunch wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Tamil111 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am
Tamil111 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm
I applied on 7th June'2018.
I got a information stating embassy in delhi will be sending my Family visa application to Dublin for further processing.
Not sure why they waited so long to send it to dublin for processing. And also not sure how long embassy in dublin takes to process.

7 months over still waiting...
Hi Guys..
My family got the visa on 31st Jan. Embassy in Delhi told that they would be sending the application to Dublin for processing in 2nd Jan but actually they sent it on 26th Jan to Dublin and I was asked to contact visamail@justice.ie. I mail them with my concerns on long delay, they responded quickly and granted the visa.

So in total it took 7 months 23 days to get visa for my family. I strongly believe it won't take so many days for others now as they are processing quickly. All the best to everyone who are waiting to bring their family and God bless.
Congrats - long wait.
CSEP or Stamp 4?
While applying I was in csep now in stamp4

Nagz@@#$@!
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:39 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Nagz@@#$@! » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 am

Hi,

I had applied my Join Spouse visa on 21st December 2018. How long would it take for the visa decision after now?

panchkapunch
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by panchkapunch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:12 am

Nagz@@#$@! wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 am
Hi,

I had applied my Join Spouse visa on 21st December 2018. How long would it take for the visa decision after now?
That's the million dollar Qs. ;) I guess keep tracking this forum and the Indians in Ireland-Home Away from Home FB page to get an idea of what dates are currently being processed.

Looking at people's responses -
Join Spouse for CSEP have been processed till about October 2018
Join Spouse for Stamp 4 have been processed till about June 2018.

However there are a few outlier cases that have received visa very quickly or very late.

.MoaZ.
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:07 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by .MoaZ. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:20 am

I got my CSWP in the last week of Nov’18. I applied for the ‘D’ type visa for myself and my family on 22nd Jan and it reached Delhi on 24th. Looking at the official processing time online, I had convinced myself that it would take around 5-6 weeks.
But, I got my approved visa today.

Singh2018
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Singh2018 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Anyone have any idea when the decisions will be out?? Nothing published Friday. I've applied 15th November stil waiting

Nagz@@#$@!
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:39 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Nagz@@#$@! » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:56 am

panchkapunch wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:12 am
Nagz@@#$@! wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 am
Hi,

I had applied my Join Spouse visa on 21st December 2018. How long would it take for the visa decision after now?
That's the million dollar Qs. ;) I guess keep tracking this forum and the Indians in Ireland-Home Away from Home FB page to get an idea of what dates are currently being processed.

Looking at people's responses -
Join Spouse for CSEP have been processed till about October 2018
Join Spouse for Stamp 4 have been processed till about June 2018.

However there are a few outlier cases that have received visa very quickly or very late.
@panchkapunch

Thank you for the response and guidance. Will keep tracking.., and keep waiting for the decision.!!

sharon89
Seasoned Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by sharon89 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 am

Hi All,

Just to keep you all updated.. Our visa for Join spouse (Irish citizen) got approved on Jan 30th. Applied on June 8th

All the best to the ones who are waiting for their visa decision.

neeraj_jain
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:55 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by neeraj_jain » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 pm

sharon89 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 am
Hi All,

Just to keep you all updated.. Our visa for Join spouse (Irish citizen) got approved on Jan 30th. Applied on June 8th

All the best to the ones who are waiting for their visa decision.
Hi,

Good to know, Congrats.

Were you contacted by the Embassy stating that your application will be sent to Dublin?
Also was your Application number listed in Dublin list or New Delhi List?

Regards,
Neeraj

sharon89
Seasoned Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by sharon89 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:10 pm

neeraj_jain wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 pm
sharon89 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 am
Hi All,

Just to keep you all updated.. Our visa for Join spouse (Irish citizen) got approved on Jan 30th. Applied on June 8th

All the best to the ones who are waiting for their visa decision.
Hi,

Good to know, Congrats.

Were you contacted by the Embassy stating that your application will be sent to Dublin?
Also was your Application number listed in Dublin list or New Delhi List?

Regards,
Neeraj
When i mailed the Delhi embassy a month back, i got reply that it is processed in Delhi.
But in today's INIS Dublin list i could see my number listed.

SureshBellampalli
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by SureshBellampalli » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 am

Hi all,
FYI

We've received my spouse csep today . We have applied on 5th Dec at VFS Chennai.

Thanks,
Suresh

SureshBellampalli
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by SureshBellampalli » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am

I meant join spouse visa (CSEP)

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:13 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:15 pm

SureshBellampalli wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 am
Hi all,
FYI

We've received my spouse csep today . We have applied on 5th Dec at VFS Chennai.

Thanks,
Suresh
That's Super Quick!!!!

Singh2018
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Singh2018 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Anyone have any ideas for the time line for (Irish citizen spouse visa)? Or anyone in this group still waiting in this category? Mostly people I'm seeing here are on csep visa... So far I'm waiting 2 mths hoping I'm getting it within 8 weeks.. I've put pressure on them but keep getting " it's under process"

Post Reply