Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
akav
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by akav » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:42 am

Ismailnitt wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 pm
gsp2280 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi Ismail and Pradeep,

Please let me know how you know they are processing August Join spouse application , as per trailing mail from Sonu yesterday he said embassy processing July application so how come August application in one day

Thanks & regards
Gurpreet

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:47 pm
Hi All,

Is anybody get the joint family visa applied on month of July 2018?
When I contacted embassey they said they are currently processing for the month of July.

I am waiting for ur reply..

Thanks
Sonu
I created an application on 1st August with number 3640XXXX. and it seems 365XXXXX is processed. I am predicting that they are processing August now.
The application numbers are not the correct way of tracking which application they are processing at hand. The Join spouse applications get divided into broadly two categories, separately applied and the ones applied together with the employment visa. The ones applied together get processed immediately with the employment visa itself. Separately applied visa go way below in the chunk of applications and could take about 6-months. So, the 365* Join Spouse application that you mentioned could be the one applied together with the employment visa. Hence, it would be incorrect to make such timeline calculations by using the application numbers. Separately applied Join spouse applications take about 6-months to process, all we can do is keep requesting the embassy to process your application faster. You might want to ask your company HR/admin to intervene and mail the embassy to process your spouse's application faster.A strong worded follow-up by the company might help. Unfortunately, the only option we are left with is to be patient. As per the guideline document Section 21.1, Join spouse visas connected to Critical skills Emp visas are to be processed within 6-months. So,technically the embassy can take 6-months. However, the confusion arises from the fact that they have put 10-weeks on their website for 'Join Family - joining a family member already in Ireland who holds a Critical Skills Employment permit'. This causes one to believe that the processing time is 10-weeks, which is incorrect. Please read through a few previous pages of this discussion and you'll have a better understanding of what to expect.

Ismailnitt
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Ismailnitt » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 am

akav wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:42 am
Ismailnitt wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 pm
gsp2280 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi Ismail and Pradeep,

Please let me know how you know they are processing August Join spouse application , as per trailing mail from Sonu yesterday he said embassy processing July application so how come August application in one day

Thanks & regards
Gurpreet

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:47 pm
Hi All,

Is anybody get the joint family visa applied on month of July 2018?
When I contacted embassey they said they are currently processing for the month of July.

I am waiting for ur reply..

Thanks
Sonu
I created an application on 1st August with number 3640XXXX. and it seems 365XXXXX is processed. I am predicting that they are processing August now.
The application numbers are not the correct way of tracking which application they are processing at hand. The Join spouse applications get divided into broadly two categories, separately applied and the ones applied together with the employment visa. The ones applied together get processed immediately with the employment visa itself. Separately applied visa go way below in the chunk of applications and could take about 6-months. So, the 365* Join Spouse application that you mentioned could be the one applied together with the employment visa. Hence, it would be incorrect to make such timeline calculations by using the application numbers. Separately applied Join spouse applications take about 6-months to process, all we can do is keep requesting the embassy to process your application faster. You might want to ask your company HR/admin to intervene and mail the embassy to process your spouse's application faster.A strong worded follow-up by the company might help. Unfortunately, the only option we are left with is to be patient. As per the guideline document Section 21.1, Join spouse visas connected to Critical skills Emp visas are to be processed within 6-months. So,technically the embassy can take 6-months. However, the confusion arises from the fact that they have put 10-weeks on their website for 'Join Family - joining a family member already in Ireland who holds a Critical Skills Employment permit'. This causes one to believe that the processing time is 10-weeks, which is incorrect. Please read through a few previous pages of this discussion and you'll have a better understanding of what to expect.
I know that. The currently processed join spouse visa applied seperately is 365xxx. Whereas the join spouse visa applied together is already 380xxxx.
Last edited by Ismailnitt on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Umathiagarajan
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Umathiagarajan » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:55 am

I and my two sons applied on 20July under csep still no response.

Ismailnitt
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Ismailnitt » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Umathiagarajan wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:55 am
I and my two sons applied on 20July under csep still no response.
Hi Uma,

Can you share the visa updates. It will be useful for other to trackdown the timeline.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk

Tamil111
Seasoned Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Tamil111 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm

I applied on 7th June'2018.
I got a information stating embassy in delhi will be sending my Family visa application to Dublin for further processing.
Not sure why they waited so long to send it to dublin for processing. And also not sure how long embassy in dublin takes to process.

7 months over still waiting...

karthickumarvp
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by karthickumarvp » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Stamp 4 or CSEP ?

Ismailnitt
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Ismailnitt » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Tamil111 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm
I applied on 7th June'2018.
I got a information stating embassy in delhi will be sending my Family visa application to Dublin for further processing.
Not sure why they waited so long to send it to dublin for processing. And also not sure how long embassy in dublin takes to process.

7 months over still waiting...
Which category your visa is it A or B

sharon89
Seasoned Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by sharon89 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am

Tamil111 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 pm
I applied on 7th June'2018.
I got a information stating embassy in delhi will be sending my Family visa application to Dublin for further processing.
Not sure why they waited so long to send it to dublin for processing. And also not sure how long embassy in dublin takes to process.

7 months over still waiting...
Hi Tamil,

How did you got the information that it is being processed in Dublin. Did Delhi embassy replied over mail? And which category did you apply?

Tamil111
Seasoned Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Tamil111 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:40 pm

It's a dependt visa for my family and I am in critical skills wp.
I got response from delhi visa office via mail.

arunmychy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:47 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by arunmychy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:34 pm

Dear Tamil,

On which visa category did you applied ,CSEP or stamp4?. I too got the same mail, that my visa Will be processed in Dublin. I am confused..

gsp2280
Seasoned Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:20 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by gsp2280 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Hi Ariun

When u applied for join spouse visa for Csep application
I applied in 4 October and waiting for visa


Thanks
Gurpreet

Tamil111
Seasoned Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Tamil111 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:26 pm

arunmychy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:34 pm
Dear Tamil,

On which visa category did you applied ,CSEP or stamp4?. I too got the same mail, that my visa Will be processed in Dublin. I am confused..
While i was applying the visa I was in CSEP and now I am in stamp 4.
What about u

Saranya Krishnavenny
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:12 am
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by Saranya Krishnavenny » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 am

Hi ,

I have submitted the application in August. Iam critical work permit holder . Does anyone have any idea about when can I expect decision ???! Please reply me

abdul3663
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:58 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by abdul3663 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:42 am

What is the contact number of Delhi Embassy for querying regarding Visa status?

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:13 pm
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:49 am

Tamil111 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:26 pm
arunmychy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:34 pm
Dear Tamil,

On which visa category did you applied ,CSEP or stamp4?. I too got the same mail, that my visa Will be processed in Dublin. I am confused..
While i was applying the visa I was in CSEP and now I am in stamp 4.
What about u
That's the reason. all category B (covers stamp 4) are processed in Dublin. It takes 12 months in total for the spouse visa to be approved for category B.

Post Reply