Employment permit application

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
mbprajapati
Antispam: No

Employment permit application

Post by mbprajapati » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 am

Hi

I have got employement permit for Ireland and planning to come with wife and a kid. As per my understaing for Irish website and from this forum I could start application.
I am applying for visa on following site -

https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

I have created separated application for each of us.

I have selected following for my application -
Visa Details -
What type of visa are you applying for? Long Stay (D)
Journey Type: Single
What is the reason for travel? Employment

In visa information, I have been refused visa for USA for B1 in 2011 and student visa in 2005. But there in not enough space, I could mentioned only following -
Been refused B1 visa for USA in 2011. Is it ok?

In Contact / Host in Ireland, I have mentioned my company name and in second question - Is the contact/host in Ireland personally known to you (e.g: family / Friends), I have mentioned NO.

For wife application,
Visa Details -

What is the reason for travel? Join Family (Non-EEA nat.)(spouse)

Are you travelling with others
Will you be travelling with any other person? Yes
Person 1(or Group Leader)
Name: MY NAME Relationship: Husband
Person 2
Name: SON's NAME Relationship: Son

In, Contact / Host in Ireland I have mentioned NO. I do not know what to mention here? As she is coming with me as dependant.

For Son application -

What is the reason for travel? Join Family (Non-EEA nat.)(other)

Name: MY NAME Relationship: Father
Person 2
Name: WIFE's NAME Relationship: Mother

Is this correct way? Once i complete this application, i will apply for Indian VFS site. Please guide me.

Thanks
Mukesh

zeno
Seasoned Member

Re: Employment permit application

Post by zeno » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:08 pm

mbprajapati wrote:Hi

I have got employement permit for Ireland and planning to come with wife and a kid. As per my understaing for Irish website and from this forum I could start application.

I am applying for visa on following site -

https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx
Yes

mbprajapati wrote:
I have created separated application for each of us.

I have selected following for my application -
Visa Details -
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:Journey Type: Single
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:What is the reason for travel? Employment
Correct

mbprajapati wrote:In visa information, I have been refused visa for USA for B1 in 2011 and student visa in 2005. But there in not enough space, I could mentioned only following -
Mention the application number also. If they want to find they can use it. If no space available then leave it, they can always use your name, date of birth and country of citizenship to find information from shared databases of different countries/embassies
mbprajapati wrote:In Contact / Host in Ireland, I have mentioned my company name and in second question - Is the contact/host in Ireland personally known to you (e.g: family / Friends), I have mentioned NO.
Correct

mbprajapati wrote: For wife application,
Visa Details -

Correct - Join Family (non EU national - spouse).
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:What is the reason for travel? Join Family (Non-EEA nat.)(spouse)
Correct

mbprajapati wrote:Are you travelling with others

Name: MY NAME Relationship: Husband
Person 2
Name: SON's NAME Relationship: Son
Correct

mbprajapati wrote:In, Contact / Host in Ireland I have mentioned NO. I do not know what to mention here? As she is coming with me as dependant.
Mention your name, mention she is dependant on you and then mention your company name and their address. If you have HR persons name/phone number please mention that as well in case they want to ring the company.

mbprajapati wrote: For Son application -

Correct
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:What is the reason for travel? Join Family (Non-EEA nat.)(other)
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:Will you be travelling with any other person? Yes
Name: MY NAME Relationship: Father
Person 2
Name: WIFE's NAME Relationship: Mother
Correct
mbprajapati wrote:Is this correct way? Once i complete this application, i will apply for Indian VFS site. Please guide me.

Thanks
Mukesh
Yes it is the correct way - all the best and welcome to Ireland!
Do remember we are getting into winter with long dark nights and wet chilly winter - be prepared before you land in Ireland.

mbprajapati

Post by mbprajapati » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 am

Thanks Zeno for response. Appreciate it.
mbprajapati wrote:In visa information, I have been refused visa for USA for B1 in 2011 and student visa in 2005. But there in not enough space, I could mentioned only following -
Mention the application number also. If they want to find they can use it. If no space available then leave it, they can always use your name, date of birth and country of citizenship to find information from shared databases of different countries/embassies

I just mentioned "Been refused B1 visa for USA in 2011" the space it over and I do not have more space to mention about student visa refusal. Is it ok? or should i mentioned it with pen on printed form or separate sheet?

zeno
Seasoned Member

Post by zeno » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:52 pm

mbprajapati wrote:Thanks Zeno for response. Appreciate it.

I just mentioned "Been refused B1 visa for USA in 2011" the space it over and I do not have more space to mention about student visa refusal. Is it ok? or should i mentioned it with pen on printed form or separate sheet?
You are fine - don't worry. If they want further info they will contact you. Otherwise you will be grand!

mbprajapati

Post by mbprajapati » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks Zeno.
one more query.
What is requirement for finance in work permit application?
Is there min requirement for fund? On, inid.gov.ie site, they only talk about statement of account.

zeno
Seasoned Member

Post by zeno » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:21 pm

mbprajapati wrote:Thanks Zeno.
one more query.
What is requirement for finance in work permit application?
Is there min requirement for fund? On, inid.gov.ie site, they only talk about statement of account.
Just give Indian bank account statement where you were getting your previous salaries (last 6 month will do). The fund value does not matter that much because your Irish work permit backs you up as you will be paid in Ireland. However your regular salary-in and expenses-out in India show you are a genuine applicant.

mbprajapati

Post by mbprajapati » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:04 am

Thanks zeno. I have submitted my application along with wife n kid yesterday.

mbprajapati

Post by mbprajapati » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:52 am

Does anyone know what is processing time currently for work permit visa application? It's been more than 2 weeks for me. I am yet to receive update on visa status.

zeno
Seasoned Member

Post by zeno » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 pm

mbprajapati wrote:Does anyone know what is processing time currently for work permit visa application? It's been more than 2 weeks for me. I am yet to receive update on visa status.
Do you know you can use the top right "Search" text box as this question has been asked and answered many times in past on this forum?

The link for current work permit processing time is below:
https://www.djei.ie/en/What-We-Do/Jobs- ... ing-Dates/

DV2802

Post by DV2802 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:02 am

Hi Mukesh,

I came across this post of yours in the forum. Your case is exactly like my case. I have an USA visa refusal in past and I too applied for Irish visa against work permit. My spouse has also applied with me.

It's been more than 2 weeks we have applied for visa but have not received any update on the status yet.
Thus I would like to know what happened in your case:
1. Does it normally take more time to process a person's visa who has a previous refusal?
2. How many days did it take for you to get your visa along with your dependents?

Appreciate your response; I am presently bit worried with my application status. Your experience would definitely help me.

Thanks in advance,
D.V

gsp2280
Seasoned Member

Post by gsp2280 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Hi
My friend need to apply Csep work permit .
Can you please let me know document required and can he apply himself .
Thanks in advance for your support