IRP renewal processing time

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
rbk
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

IRP renewal processing time

Post by rbk » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Hi,
Can anyone help to clarify the below

How much is current processing time for those who submitted IRP renewal recently in September ? when will we get back the passport and how much time will it take for IRP?
If i am renewing for myself and my spouse IRP at same time, do we need to send both applications together or it has to be separately?
If i am changing address ,can i do it at time of renewal application or it has to be updated before renewal?

huud

Re: IRP renewal processing time

Post by huud » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:28 pm

rbk wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 pm
Hi,

How much is current processing time for those who submitted IRP renewal recently in September ? when will we get back the passport and how much time will it take for IRP?
If i am renewing for myself and my spouse IRP at same time, do we need to send both applications together or it has to be separately?
If i am changing address ,can i do it at time of renewal application or it has to be updated before renewal?
For which Stamp ?

Current processing are reaching 6 weeks (for Stamp 1G and Stamp1) for most of the people, for some its even more. I received completion email on 9th Sep, passport on 15th, yet to receive my IRP, someone received IRP alone after 2 months. For some IRP was received before and passport is yet to be received.

Its not advisable to send them together.

Best to change address and then send documents, I had sent my documents and then had to change my address. Although I had emailed (only auto-reply received, no response) them I still received passport at the previous address, not sure if its going to be the same for the IRP.

rbk
Seasoned Member

Post by rbk » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:58 pm

huud wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:28 pm
rbk wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 pm
Hi,

For which Stamp ?

Current processing are reaching 6 weeks (for Stamp 1G and Stamp1) for most of the people, for some its even more. I received completion email on 9th Sep, passport on 15th, yet to receive my IRP, someone received IRP alone after 2 months. For some IRP was received before and passport is yet to be received.

Its not advisable to send them together.

Best to change address and then send documents, I had sent my documents and then had to change my address. Although I had emailed (only auto-reply received, no response) them I still received passport at the previous address, not sure if its going to be the same for the IRP.
Thank you very much.
Did you mention the new address or old address on the application form?
which address do they send the passport and IRP? Is it not on the address which we mention on the online form . ?

huud

Post by huud » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:39 pm

rbk wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:58 pm
Thank you very much.
Did you mention the new address or old address on the application form?
which address do they send the passport and IRP? Is it not on the address which we mention on the online form . ?
I had mentioned the address where I was residing at the time of making the application (the old address), and they send IRP and Passport it to that address, the one mentioned in the online application.