Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
itsmeavinash81
Antispam: No

Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Post by itsmeavinash81 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi guys,

Appreciate your help on my current situation.

I have been recently received with my IRP cards for myself (Stamp-1) and my wife (1G).

I am going to be applying for my daughter's (10 years old) re-entry visa using my IRP card.

However, the issue I have is, my wife is expecting our second in 2 weeks time.

Given the above scenario, i am just not sure if this is the right time to send my IRP card for my daughter's re-entry as that may be required for my upcoming baby's birth certificate/passport etc.

Under the current circumstances, not sure if it is a good idea to send for re-entry as any delays (due to COVID-19) might have impacts for my new born soon?

Appreciate if someone (not sure if any of you had such a situation before) can help me on this?

Regards,
Avinash

rawat.archna
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Post by rawat.archna » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm

You know the entire situation and have spelled out answer in your question too ... do you want some unknown people to say YES to your doubts