Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
itsmeavinash81
Antispam: No

Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Post by itsmeavinash81 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi guys,

Appreciate your help on my current situation.

I have been recently received with my IRP cards for myself (Stamp-1) and my wife (1G).

I am going to be applying for my daughter's (10 years old) re-entry visa using my IRP card.

However, the issue I have is, my wife is expecting our second in 2 weeks time.

Given the above scenario, i am just not sure if this is the right time to send my IRP card for my daughter's re-entry as that may be required for my upcoming baby's birth certificate/passport etc.

Under the current circumstances, not sure if it is a good idea to send for re-entry as any delays (due to COVID-19) might have impacts for my new born soon?

Appreciate if someone (not sure if any of you had such a situation before) can help me on this?

Regards,
Avinash

rawat.archna
Seasoned Member

Re: Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Post by rawat.archna » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm

You know the entire situation and have spelled out answer in your question too ... do you want some unknown people to say YES to your doubts

balac_m
Seasoned Member

Re: Re-entry visa for my daughter and birth certificate/passport for my upcoming baby!

Post by balac_m » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:43 pm

I'm unknown and I'm saying "YES" and don't send your documents for Re Entry visa as The reentry visa processing is suspended for time being, so you won't get your IRP anytime sooner.