Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Discussion about Irish Immigration & Visa issues.
Please Note: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information presented here. Use it at your own risk
savi
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Join spouse Visa - Delay during Christmas time and average processing times

Post by savi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:39 pm

manoogeorge wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am
savi wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am
spb wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:41 am
Hi my spouse and kid 'CSEP Holder Join Family applications' were forwarded to embassy on 13th February 2019 and i am still waiting for the decision for over 8 weeks. Any one has any update on February 2nd week applications from New Delhi Embassy?
Application submitted on 11 Feb and 15 Feb have received their visa by 10 April and 11 April ( as per the Google sheet) .. try sending a mail to the embassy to check on your status .. hope that helps
Hi there, We have submitted 3 Join Spouse applications (Me & My 3year old Son and My friend) on two different dates but it reached the Delhi Embassy on 21st Feb 19 and still waiting for the visa. Could you please provide a proper link or anything apart from the decision page to know the status of our applications. As you mentioned, is there any google sheets or something?

Thanking you
Regards
Manu George.
Those who have applied update the google sheet so its easier for others to know the tentative dates they might get their visa or helps them the know about the current waiting times providing the link here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

manoogeorge

Post by manoogeorge » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:42 pm

Thank you for the update and as u said its good to share everyone their submission date and details and it will defenintely help others to know the time frame for the processing. But unfortunately, i did try to update our details on the same sheet but when i share the link, no one else can see the update from my side. So could you please guide a way to do the same?

manoogeorge

Post by manoogeorge » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:10 pm

manoogeorge wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:42 pm
Thank you for the update and as u said its good to share everyone their submission date and details and it will defenintely help others to know the time frame for the processing. But unfortunately, i did try to update our details on the same sheet but when i share the link, no one else can see the update from my side. So could you please guide a way to do the same?
Hello there, the updating problem is solved and We did update our details on the sheet. So lets wait for the others to update asap.

Thank you all.

Vendetta

Post by Vendetta » Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 am

manoogeorge wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:10 pm
manoogeorge wrote:
Hello there, the updating problem is solved and We did update our details on the sheet. So lets wait for the others to update asap.

Thank you all.

Hey. How did u see it as approved in the list of May 1st. What website did u see the list? Because the inis website hasne updated visa decisions since 16th April. Please answer if there is a different website.

Vendetta

Post by Vendetta » Wed May 01, 2019 8:35 am

Hey. Wat website to check the decisions. The inis website hasn't been updated since 16th April.

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 am

spb wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 am
No update yet. i had mailed them for status and got standard reply.
looks like they are not processing the visas under 6 weeks for spouse joining critical skills visa holder.

spb

Post by spb » Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi All,

i am happy to inform my wife and kid join family visas have been approved as per list published in NewDelhi Decisions page today. We applied on 11th February 2019, and reached Newdelhi embassy on 13th February. Thank You.

koo

Post by koo » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Did anyone notice the processing time for Join family (Sponsor is an Irish citizen or is in Category A*) updated from 26 March back to 22 March today? Even category B is processed faster...

manoogeorge

Post by manoogeorge » Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 am
manoogeorge wrote:
manoogeorge wrote:

Thank you all.

Hey. How did u see it as approved in the list of May 1st. What website did u see the list? Because the inis website hasne updated visa decisions since 16th April. Please answer if there is a different website.
Hello there, Happy to inform you all that our Join Spouse visa has been approved today 01st May 2019 which was submitted on 21st Feb 2019 at VFS cochin. You may please check the Delhi visa decision page alternatively if your submission is from Delhi.

manoogeorge

Post by manoogeorge » Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 pm

manoogeorge wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm
Vendetta wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 am
manoogeorge wrote:

Thank you all.

Hello there, Happy to inform you all that our Join Spouse visa has been approved today 01st May 2019 which was submitted on 21st Feb 2019 at VFS cochin. You may please check the Delhi visa decision page alternatively if your submission is from Delhi.
https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ ... s-appeals/#

yellareddyyalluru
Seasoned Member

Post by yellareddyyalluru » Tue May 07, 2019 1:54 pm

koo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm
Did anyone notice the processing time for Join family (Sponsor is an Irish citizen or is in Category A*) updated from 26 March back to 22 March today? Even category B is processed faster...
thats INIS status

Mufsi

Post by Mufsi » Wed May 15, 2019 9:22 am

Got the visa.i applied visa on 5/4/2019 through vfs kochi..

savi
Seasoned Member

Post by savi » Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 am

hi, my visa application has been processed received msg today that it's been couriered.applied on 3rd April VFS Hyderabad. It took 6 weeks for critical skills work permit spouse wife visa.
Regards

nreddy
Seasoned Member

Post by nreddy » Thu May 16, 2019 10:11 am

savi wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 am
hi, my visa application has been processed received msg today that it's been couriered.applied on 3rd April VFS Hyderabad. It took 6 weeks for critical skills work permit spouse wife visa.
Regards
Please update below

savi
Seasoned Member

Post by savi » Thu May 16, 2019 2:19 pm

nreddy wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:11 am
savi wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:55 am
Regards
Please update below

already updated yesterday :)