Work permit for Critical skills for trusted partner

General topic discussion forum
RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM
Antispam: No

Work permit for Critical skills for trusted partner

Post by RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:38 am

Hi All,

My critical skills work permit was applied on 30th May 2019 via trusted partner from my employer. Is there any quicker way to know the work permit status ?

Am from INDIA applied for IRELAND work permit.

Current processing time of Trusted partner critical skills application is 5th June 2019. Still my employer have not received any information about the work permit status.

I have received below mentioned information from my employer.

The current status of this Critical Skills Employment Permit application is Being Processed as of the 26/06/2019.
Applications which have a status of "Being Processed" are currently being examined by a Processing Officer. Assuming that everything is in order and that no additional documentation is required, a decision should issue on these applications in about 1 week.

Recently any one got the work permit from trusted partner ?

Simplyvikrant
Seasoned Member

Re: Work permit for Critical skills for trusted partner

Post by Simplyvikrant » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:20 am

Usually your authorised agent can get some info but probabbly you will receive it in a week. This is definitely a slow process.

KGOEL
Seasoned Member

Post by KGOEL » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:41 pm

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workp ... atus-Form/

Fillips the details and you will get the status

souravdutta

Post by souravdutta » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:16 pm

You can also directly call the DBEI call center up, and ask for the current status (you need the EP number of your work permit application from your employer's authorized agent).

RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM

Post by RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:39 am

Hi KGOEL,

Thanks for your information. I have requested my employer to get the information using application ID. They have received automated e-mail with below mentioned information. One week is already over and no information to employer about work permit.

The current status of this Critical Skills Employment Permit application is Being Processed as of the 26/06/2019.

Applications which have a status of "Being Processed" are currently being examined by a Processing Officer. Assuming that everything is in order and that no additional documentation is required, a decision should issue on these applications in about 1 week.

Regards
Employment Permits Section
Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation.

Other than waiting looks like no option for me. Thanks again for your information.

RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM

Post by RANJIT KUMAR KATAKAM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:42 am

Hi,

Also in case of any work permit rejections hope employer will get the confirmation about the same. If some one has information confirm me.