feedback on Blanchardstown water ville area

General topic discussion forum
Krsna
Antispam: No

feedback on Blanchardstown water ville area

Post by Krsna » Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi All,
I moved to Dublin in Feb and am sharing an apartment in Ashtown with a family. Soon my wife and 8 yr old kid will be joining me around June I work near Dublin 7 and I am ready to compromise on the distance to the office but I want my daughter's school to be near the apartment. she has already secured admission in Pelletstown Educate Together National School but I failed to find an apartment near Ashtown or Castleknock so I shortlisted an apartment near Blanchardstown Waterville and school St Patricks national school corduff.I need advice on the neighbourhood. Is the neighbourhood safe? E.g. safe travel from home to school(Blanchardstown Waterville area to corduff)for my daughter.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated

Regards,
Krsna

Megastar
Seasoned Member

Re: feedback on Blanchardstown water ville area

Post by Megastar » Mon May 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Waterville is a nice area with Indian population, but stay away from Cordoff, very rough area.
I would'nt suggest that school either.

thanks.

Krsna

Post by Krsna » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:57 am

Megastar wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:12 pm
Waterville is a nice area with Indian population, but stay away from Cordoff, very rough area.
I would'nt suggest that school either.

thanks.
thanks for the suggestion appreciate the help :)

ViRanjan

Post by ViRanjan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Nice area, very near to blancharstown shopping centre and there is a park Infront of the apartment complex. Bus stop is 400 mtrs away and a hospital nearby. IDA is near but avoid corduff.