Calculation of no. of days for Citizenship

General topic discussion forum
Tamil111
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Re: Calculation of no. of days for Citizenship

Post by Tamil111 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:11 am

Hey Spintbot... how long u r in Ireland..
What you will do after 5 years of stay in Ireland. point fingers on others after 5 years of your stay and u not interested on Irish citizen ship, then people here may try to listen you.
You don't have rights to comment on others personal decision and your comments are rude and disrespecting our country and fellow citizens.

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 am

Tamil111 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:11 am
What you will do after 5 years of stay in Ireland. point fingers on others after 5 years of your stay and u not interested on Irish citizen ship, then people here may try to listen you.
You don't have rights to comment on others personal decision and your comments are rude and disrespecting our country and fellow citizens.
Spinbot doesnt have the balls to say why is he here i asked him so many times lol, if he is so against people opting for Irish citizenship.

the language he used shows where he is from how he was bought up, poor chap god bless him and give him some brains.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 am

Tamil111 wrote:
I don't understand who is disrespecting our country people who study in India and leave Indian citizenship are disrespecting our country or people who die for IRISH citizenship are disrespecting India.First read the comments and understand.For everything this people will need India and finally they will leave indian citizenship i think this is only disrespecting Our Country.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 am

nijith05 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 am
Tamil111 wrote:
Spinbot doesnt have the balls to say why is he here i asked him so many times lol, if he is so against people opting for Irish citizenship.

the language he used shows where he is from how he was bought up, poor chap god bless him and give him some brains.
oh is it thank you.
your language shows how much brain you have because you are of course so successful like sundar pichai or nadella right?

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:35 am

Spinbot wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:07 am
you stupid piece of shit you think you are great.

Beggar fellows like you come here and make europe shit.Europe does not need beggar fellow like you and spoil the economy here.

Go back to the shit hole where you originally came from.

And don't call me mate i don't need a shit fellow like you as a mate.
I cab buy your entire family at the blink of an eye,you dumbass beggars like you come here taking loan for studies, and stay here and begging for work permit after studies, and this is your love for country and wait what i found here, have a look at your post begging for work permit.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42221&p=72878#p72878

my mistake i called you mate sorry, doesn't need a prick like you as mate. Now go get some balls to answer why are you here?

i have wasted enough time on you, you can reply to this post abuse do whatever your want, i don't give a shit for people like you.

have fun enjoy Ireland .

Tamil111
Seasoned Member

Post by Tamil111 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am

A talker is a fool. If he talks arrogantly, hastily, or loudly, he has confirmed his folly even more. A fool loves the sound of his own voice, and he thinks others should love it also. He thinks he has wisdom to share, and he thinks others are blessed to hear him. So he gets angry when he is eventually isolated due to his ignorant and obnoxious speech.

Always there is a time to keep silence, and a time to speak. Its better for everyone if he keep our silence as an answer for spinbot.

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 am

Tamil111 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am
A talker is a fool. If he talks arrogantly, hastily, or loudly, he has confirmed his folly even more. A fool loves the sound of his own voice, and he thinks others should love it also. He thinks he has wisdom to share, and he thinks others are blessed to hear him. So he gets angry when he is eventually isolated due to his ignorant and obnoxious speech.

Always there is a time to keep silence, and a time to speak. Its better for everyone if he keep our silence as an answer for spinbot.
True that!!

cheers bro

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

very very funny
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

Tamil111 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am

so funny very funny
Last edited by Spinbot on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:49 am

hahaha

pinkbluerain
Seasoned Member

Post by pinkbluerain » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:33 pm

@Spinbot:

no one is dying for and there is nothing like you cannot go back. It is individual's choice and you have cannot talk like that. Secondly just to educate you, writing in caps on social media indicates shouting. First learn some manners and then talk.

Also people like you define patriotism as per your needs. You are patriotic just by not taking citizenship but its ok for your to work abroad.

and yes as @Tamil111, said it is better to keep quite. Time and energy should not be wasted for people like him or her.

Rains
nijith05 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Spinbot wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 pm
Working is different and dying for getting a citizenship is different.I will work and go back and not like you people leaving back the country which gave me everything.

UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.
Bro no one is dying to get citizenship, its just along the way you can apply and by taking up citizenship who told you that we cannot go back to our country or we don't love our country. If that is the case in the first place you shouldn't be here at all you should have not taken up a job in another country, i'm sure you might have had the option of staying back.

So lets not get into desh prem nd all. We all love our country period.