Changing Job on Stamp 1

General topic discussion forum
Rahul27
Antispam: No

Changing Job on Stamp 1

Post by Rahul27 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi,
I landed in Ireland last year and working on Stamp 1.
Now, i am getting a very good offer from a company and they are ready to provide new CSEP.
I have few queries regarding this .
1. Is this really possible to change job on Stamp 1 Visa?
2. If yes, what happens to the old work permit?
3. What happens to GNIB, re entry Visa ,GP, PPS etc? Do we need change all of these ?
4. My GNIB & Re Entry is still Valid till Aug18,so if i change CSEP ,will my GNIB and multiple entry be affected?
5. I read somewhere that old employer will cancel the CSEP ,what if they don't cancel it?
6 Is it possible to get a new CSEP with the old one getting cancelled?
7. Will i be allowed to remain in the country while this whole process is happening? I know it depends on Re entry and GNIB, but my worry is, what if the new CSEP takes more time?
8. I have already got Learner Permit as well, Do i need to change this as well or just information to RSA is enough?
9. Stamp 4 - Will i need to count from scratch to be eligible for Stamp 4 after i get new CSEP? or the duration is counted from first time ?

I know, its a big list of queries but if someone can make me understand and clear these doubts it will be great.

Thanks,
Rahul

Res

Re: Changing Job on Stamp 1

Post by Res » Sat May 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Looking for answers to same questions. Any feedback guys?

kondapiteja

Post by kondapiteja » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Looking for answers to same questions. Any feedback guys?

bmw
Seasoned Member

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Rahul27 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Hi,
I landed in Ireland last year and working on Stamp 1.
Now, i am getting a very good offer from a company and they are ready to provide new CSEP.
I have few queries regarding this .
1. Is this really possible to change job on Stamp 1 Visa?
Yes
2. If yes, what happens to the old work permit?
Old work permit will need to be cancelled
3. What happens to GNIB, re entry Visa ,GP, PPS etc? Do we need change all of these ?
GNIB/IRP records need to be updated, check with local Garda if new IRP card needed. No change for GP, PPS, re entry visa.
4. My GNIB & Re Entry is still Valid till Aug18,so if i change CSEP ,will my GNIB and multiple entry be affected?
GNIB records to be updated. No issue for multiple entry.
5. I read somewhere that old employer will cancel the CSEP ,what if they don't cancel it?
Not sure, should not be issue.
6 Is it possible to get a new CSEP with the old one getting cancelled?
Yes, better to get new CSEP first, switch to new employer and then cancel old CSEP.
7. Will i be allowed to remain in the country while this whole process is happening? I know it depends on Re entry and GNIB, but my worry is, what if the new CSEP takes more time?
Yes you can stay if GNIB is valid.
8. I have already got Learner Permit as well, Do i need to change this as well or just information to RSA is enough?
No change.
9. Stamp 4 - Will i need to count from scratch to be eligible for Stamp 4 after i get new CSEP? or the duration is counted from first time ?
from first time
I know, its a big list of queries but if someone can make me understand and clear these doubts it will be great.

Thanks,
Rahul
see inline answers

kondapiteja

Post by kondapiteja » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:08 am

thanks @BMW for your time .. It helps a lot .