Job Market status

General topic discussion forum
sureshs_cbe
Antispam: No

Job Market status

Post by sureshs_cbe » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

How about the software jobs in Ireland? Is it right time to come and search,Please advice me!!!!!!!

Also MBA(Marketing&Finanace) job status.....

Thanks for your time.

rahman
Seasoned Member

Re: Job Market status

Post by rahman » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 am

Worst

damsel_virgo
Seasoned Member

Post by damsel_virgo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

Stay where you are!!
Most of the big companies are going bust and the recession is all time high.

If you are in India you should try to get a job there No point in going to Europe or UK.

samson123
Seasoned Member

Post by samson123 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello Suresh,

Jobs are insecure. Coming budget will bring more taxes.

Probably Australia or Canada should be fine. Few of my friends trying to land in Canada soon.

But still - No harm is trying.

sparsh
Seasoned Member

Post by sparsh » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi Suresh

As you can see everybody is advising you not to come. Moving from your current place is a big decision and you should give a careful thought to this. The judgement from this forum is not false. Go by the word. It is not at all safe at this time to come anywhere in Europe. The situation is very grim and people are looking for alternatives. Don't make a mistake moving here. Look for elsewhere. That's the truth, at least for now buddy. Next interim budget is coming in December and never before taxation has been predicted already. In addition, a general election is on the horizon and nobody knows what that will bring. Pray for us and stay put.

Godfrey

Post by Godfrey » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Fort McMurray Wood Buffalo AB- Jobs, classifieds, oillsands, tourism Canada is a social networking service that allows members to create unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with old and new friends. The service is operated by Fort Mcmurray Wood Buffalo AB- Jobs, classifieds, oillsands, tourism Canada.

sneha123
Seasoned Member

Post by sneha123 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 am

sparsh wrote:Hi Suresh

As you can see everybody is advising you not to come. Moving from your current place is a big decision and you should give a careful thought to this. The judgement from this forum is not false. Go by the word. It is not at all safe at this time to come anywhere in Europe. The situation is very grim and people are looking for alternatives. Don't make a mistake moving here. Look for elsewhere. That's the truth, at least for now buddy. Next interim budget is coming in December and never before taxation has been predicted already. In addition, a general election is on the horizon and nobody knows what that will bring. Pray for us and stay put.
Hello friends,,,,,,I'm sneha here........I hope its nice information.......Thanks for good suggestion...... :roll: :roll:

Saadatkhan123

online jobs

Post by Saadatkhan123 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 pm

I convince about your views about this online job company but I advise you to browse the website of www.utubeonlinejobs.org as it facilitates you with simple, comprehensive working along with flexible term and conditions of membership procedure that is quite easy to fulfill for everyone.

Vikingdub
Seasoned Member

Re: online jobs

Post by Vikingdub » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Saadatkhan123 wrote:I convince about your views about this online job company but I advise you to browse the website of http://www.utubeonlinejobs.org as it facilitates you with simple, comprehensive working along with flexible term and conditions of membership procedure that is quite easy to fulfill for everyone.
A brief review of this site is enough to send the message loud and clear SCAM. There is no verifiable connection with utube, the company is based in Pakistan and the standard of English used on the website is dreadful. Any site of this nature that seeks payment to provide home working opportunities is best avoided, the only people making money are those who own and promote the site.

sneha123
Seasoned Member

Post by sneha123 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 am

sparsh wrote:Hi Suresh

That's good suggestion,,,,,,,I agree with you...........