Family visit visa query

General topic discussion forum
nijith05
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Family visit visa query

Post by nijith05 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Guys,

Need an advice, my parents got a call from embassy to confirm the address to send the passport back looks like processed, but was not updated on Tuesday list and Friday list is not out yet.

Checked VFS tracking it says the processed application has been handed over from Irish embassy New Delhi to courier partner today at 8am India time, now my query is how to find out whether the visas are approved or not and how to track the passport?

Regards,
N

usroisro

Re: Family visit visa query

Post by usroisro » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:32 pm

nijith05 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:11 pm
Guys,

Need an advice, my parents got a call from embassy to confirm the address to send the passport back looks like processed, but was not updated on Tuesday list and Friday list is not out yet.

Checked VFS tracking it says the processed application has been handed over from Irish embassy New Delhi to courier partner today at 8am India time, now my query is how to find out whether the visas are approved or not and how to track the passport?

Regards,
N
you are itself a useless fellow unnecessary born

usroisro

Post by usroisro » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:32 pm

u r itself a useless fellow

nijith05
Seasoned Member

Post by nijith05 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 am

usroisro wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:32 pm
u r itself a useless fellow
Who the bloody ****** are you Prick, why the hell are you here in the first place, do you have any problem with me? seems u joined this forum just last week. Keep the bullshit within yourself .