#JusticeforAsifa #Unnao - Candlelight vigil

General topic discussion forum
ratna

#JusticeforAsifa #Unnao - Candlelight vigil

Post by ratna » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 am

#JusticeforAsifa #Unnao

Rape is rape! Murder is murder! A child is a child! Enough is enough!

This is not about Haryana Or Uttar Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir. This is not about Hindu rape or .......... rape. This is not even about the BJP or Congress. This is to express great anguish from the Irish Community to the Indian Government over the unjustifiable delay in bringing the perpetrators of this heinous sexual crime to JUSTICE. This is a message to protect and treat its daughters/sisters/mothers in a dignified and fair manner. We want justice, equality and safety to all the women in India.

Little 8yr old Asifa Bano was brutally gang raped and murdered in India. According to the investigators, Asifa was confined in a local temple for several days and given sedatives that kept her unconscious. The charge sheet alleges that she was "raped for days, tortured and then finally murdered". She was strangled to death and then hit on the head twice with a stone. Police have belatedly arrested eight men, including a retired government official, four police officers and a juvenile in connection with Asifa's death. However, Protestors tried to prevent the charges being lodged in the courts, the media is being stymied in its reporting of the crime and many Indian politicians are speaking out in favor of the accused rather than the victim. Many more like Indian Prime Minister Nahendra Modi have inexplicably remained silent.

Will you join us in a peaceful candle light vigil to let Mr Modi know that the world is watching and that justice should prevail for Asifa and all other victims of rape in India?

Many thanks
Ratna

Aalishan
Site Admin
Antispam: No

Re: #JusticeforAsifa #Unnao - Candlelight vigil

Post by Aalishan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

Dear Ratna,
Thank You for taking this initiative. I am confident many members of this community will come forward and join you in the Candlelight vigil.
Please share the schedule to help members to plan in advance.
Kind Regards
Aalishan

gvgdhar
Seasoned Member

Post by gvgdhar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 am

ratna wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:11 am
#JusticeforAsifa #Unnao

Rape is rape! Murder is murder! A child is a child! Enough is enough!

This is not about Haryana Or Uttar Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir. This is not about Hindu rape or .......... rape. This is not even about the BJP or Congress. This is to express great anguish from the Irish Community to the Indian Government over the unjustifiable delay in bringing the perpetrators of this heinous sexual crime to JUSTICE. This is a message to protect and treat its daughters/sisters/mothers in a dignified and fair manner. We want justice, equality and safety to all the women in India.

Little 8yr old Asifa Bano was brutally gang raped and murdered in India. According to the investigators, Asifa was confined in a local temple for several days and given sedatives that kept her unconscious. The charge sheet alleges that she was "raped for days, tortured and then finally murdered". She was strangled to death and then hit on the head twice with a stone. Police have belatedly arrested eight men, including a retired government official, four police officers and a juvenile in connection with Asifa's death. However, Protestors tried to prevent the charges being lodged in the courts, the media is being stymied in its reporting of the crime and many Indian politicians are speaking out in favor of the accused rather than the victim. Many more like Indian Prime Minister Nahendra Modi have inexplicably remained silent.

Will you join us in a peaceful candle light vigil to let Mr Modi know that the world is watching and that justice should prevail for Asifa and all other victims of rape in India?

Many thanks
Ratna
Open any indian news channel, you will see 80% of airtime is for Asifa. So where is the question of stymieing the media? something fishy.

desione
Seasoned Member

Post by desione » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:17 pm

though your intention is correct, for me it doesn't sounds great, looks like we are going to defame our own country in front of foreigners,

vishalshiram

Post by vishalshiram » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 pm

I liked your approach ..but doing it in foreign countries.. does not sound good to me.. we are just focusing on loopholes of your own country..
May be another idea where we can show...we are determined for justice.. for Asifa...

joe_joe
Seasoned Member

Post by joe_joe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Delhi2Dublin
Seasoned Member

Post by Delhi2Dublin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Hey Ratna,

As many esteemed fellow countrymen suggested here, we should not do this in front of 'foreigners' because they still believe we are Sone ki Chidiya.

Maybe the foreigners will forget that an Irish girl was raped and murdered in India not so long ago. It's ok, she was just a girl and anyway most likely drank beer so not very cultured. Most men here would have rejected her if she ever was available for marriage ( only arranged imported brides for our kaalchurall NRI peoples)

Let's not forget, she was just a girl. Not a cow - so lets not blow this out of proportion.

Maybe burying our head in the sand and participating in useless campaigns like \\selfiewithdaughter and making babas as ministers is what will take us to that position of being a superpower.

I am sure something is fishy here, she was raped and killed in January - why are people creating a scene now, must be ISI or Rahul Gandhi behind it ( or maybe both with funding from China).

No one in India gives a flying ****** - Nirbhaya Happened, candles were wasted - no one made any changes to any law in the parliament. If this international shame can push Hindu Hriday Samrat to do something then we might as well do it.

PS: I am also very Kalchural and pure veg non Manglik type Brahim boy, so please don't be hating me and thinking I am anti national.

rawat.archna
Seasoned Member

Post by rawat.archna » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:30 am

Delhi2Dublin wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 pm
Hey Ratna,

As many esteemed fellow countrymen suggested here, we should not do this in front of 'foreigners' because they still believe we are Sone ki Chidiya.

Maybe the foreigners will forget that an Irish girl was raped and murdered in India not so long ago. It's ok, she was just a girl and anyway most likely drank beer so not very cultured. Most men here would have rejected her if she ever was available for marriage ( only arranged imported brides for our kaalchurall NRI peoples)

Let's not forget, she was just a girl. Not a cow - so lets not blow this out of proportion.

Maybe burying our head in the sand and participating in useless campaigns like \\selfiewithdaughter and making babas as ministers is what will take us to that position of being a superpower.

I am sure something is fishy here, she was raped and killed in January - why are people creating a scene now, must be ISI or Rahul Gandhi behind it ( or maybe both with funding from China).

No one in India gives a flying ****** - Nirbhaya Happened, candles were wasted - no one made any changes to any law in the parliament. If this international shame can push Hindu Hriday Samrat to do something then we might as well do it.

PS: I am also very Kalchural and pure veg non Manglik type Brahim boy, so please don't be hating me and thinking I am anti national.
What a shitty reply...no doubt why India is this situation because of shitty thinking like you

joe_joe
Seasoned Member

Post by joe_joe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:12 am

sarcasm alert

ankur.aggarwal
Seasoned Member

Post by ankur.aggarwal » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

India is a democracy , you can do it in Delhi or write to or even call the local Mla where this happened and register your disapproval.Also you can ask your family and friends circle not to vote for the party/ candidate who is governing there at the moment.

Spinbot
Seasoned Member

Post by Spinbot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:10 am

If you want to protest you are very welcome to do it in our Country.But in Foreign land please don't insult our country's Name.And another thing just by protesting what are you going to achieve, if you really want to do something regarding this issue go take a flight to India and protest in parliament or don't vote to a particular party.

Other than that simply please don't spoil our country's Name in front of Foreigners.Think before you people get too much excited regarding protests in Ireland.

gvgdhar
Seasoned Member

Post by gvgdhar » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Delhi2Dublin wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:05 pm
Hey Ratna,

Yes, India is not yet creative enough to present crimes as SOCIAL ADVENTURE.