Accomodation Available as well as Required

Buy and Sell , Accommodation etc goes here
AmanAnsari
Seasoned Member
Antispam: No

Accomodation Available as well as Required

Post by AmanAnsari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:12 am

Hi,

I am leaving my current accommodation (a single room in a house of 3 single rooms in Cabinteely, Dublin 18) from 16th March. The room can be taken for 3 months minimum. Deposit is 728 Euros and rent also 728 Euros per month, all bills included. The first floor has 3 rooms currently occupied me and my two friends, all Indian IT professionals. We also have a friendly Landlord staying on the ground floor, although he is away for most part of the day. Just 10 mins walk to SuperValu and Lidl. 5 Mins to 46a and 63 Bus Stop. Tesco, Dunnes, and Luas are all nearby. You can email me on aman.cs07@gmail.com for pics and more info if you are interested. Thanks!

At the same time... I am looking for a Double room :) - My spouse is joining me in March, so I am looking for a Double room, preferably ensuite, for 6 months starting 15th March. If any suitable accommodation is available, please let me know. I am looking for a studio, however don't mind sharing with an Indian family. Budget is 1500 Euros Max.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and regards
Aman Ansari

Mitali
Antispam: No

Re: Accomodation Available as well as Required

Post by Mitali » Sat May 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Hi Aman,

Even I am looking for 2 BHK from 26th May I will be with my family.
Are you aware of any availability in your knowledge please let me know

Thanks