Reg- Spouse and daughter Travel

Buy and Sell , Accommodation etc goes here
Anilshetty
Antispam: No

Reg- Spouse and daughter Travel

Post by Anilshetty » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:33 am

Hello All,

I have a valid CSEP and planning to travel IRELAND in the first week of march 2020 along with my family (Wife and Daughter) . we three have VISA stamped (Mine - EMPLOYMENT VISA and rest under JOIN FAMILY) on Jan 28th 2020 and valid till APRL 27th 2020.
As my employer is providing accommodation only for me , i'm planning to travel alone first and and after one month (may be APRIL 1st week) i will arrange my wife and daughter's travel , once i look after house for rent over there.

My query is ... Can my Wife and Daughter ( on JOIN FAMILY VISA ) travel without main applicant(i.e me) ?? because during VISA application i have mentioned that i will travel along with my family and same under their visa application...

Your valuable suggestions are highly appreciated...

Regards,
Anil

Chelski89

Re: Reg- Spouse and daughter Travel

Post by Chelski89 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Hi,

Would be grateful if someone could answer this or if you found out that you could have your family come separately. I’m in the same boat, and need to know if my wife can come after me a month later.

Sara

Post by Sara » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

U can come separate and ur family can join. Once u come here try and first book ur appointments for IRP and PPSN. This is important as IRP allows u to travel back to India and come in . PPSN is essential as then only u can get tax benefits else u will be highly taxed.

Sara

Post by Sara » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Yes u can travel first and ur wife later.