Looking for family accommodation

Buy and Sell , Accommodation etc goes here
mehta.sagar28
Antispam: No

Looking for family accommodation

Post by mehta.sagar28 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi,

I am from Mumbai. I am in need of a flat for me and my wife. I will be arriving in Dublin in April 2020 with my wife. I am OK to share with a married couple for few months/weeks till I get a proper flat for rent, as my company is not giving me initial accommodation. I will have to find something on my own, before I arrive at Dublin. It would be great if anyone can guide me on this. I am also actively looking on Daft.ie and rent.ie.

Thanks
Sagar Mehta

indianinireland1

Re: Looking for family accommodation

Post by indianinireland1 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 am

Hi,

You might want to expand your search to facebook market place if you are okay with sharing. People are more responsive there as compared to daft or rent.
House hunt is a painful task in Dublin and I found that calling people (letting agencies/tenants) increases your chances of finding a home considerably.
Hope you find something soon brother.

Regards.

cork_destination

Post by cork_destination » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Hi,

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-r ... n-2000342/
Let me know if interested

Thanks

mehta.sagar28

Post by mehta.sagar28 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:34 am

indianinireland1 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 am
Hi,

You might want to expand your search to facebook market place if you are okay with sharing. People are more responsive there as compared to daft or rent.
House hunt is a painful task in Dublin and I found that calling people (letting agencies/tenants) increases your chances of finding a home considerably.
Hope you find something soon brother.

Regards.
Thank you for your response. I have started searching on MarketPlace as well.

mehta.sagar28

Post by mehta.sagar28 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:35 am

cork_destination wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm
Hi,

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-r ... n-2000342/
Let me know if interested

Thanks
The place seems to be far away from my office which is in Dublin 1, and also 1800 would be above my budget. Thanks for taking out time and posting it.

VinayakVerlekar

Post by VinayakVerlekar » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 am

mehta.sagar28 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:35 pm
Hi,

I am from Mumbai. I am in need of a flat for me and my wife. I will be arriving in Dublin in April 2020 with my wife. I am OK to share with a married couple for few months/weeks till I get a proper flat for rent, as my company is not giving me initial accommodation. I will have to find something on my own, before I arrive at Dublin. It would be great if anyone can guide me on this. I am also actively looking on Daft.ie and rent.ie.

Thanks
Sagar Mehta
hello, if you are ok can you tell me how much can you give as rent and also what dates are you arriving in Dublin? would both of you be working ?